- Wed : 4pm-5:30pm
- By Appointment Only
Multimedia Taxonomy; Internet Policy Issues; Historical, Social and Ethical Issues of Computing; Gender Workforce Issues in Science and Technology
Design of Educational Software; Implementation of Computer Technology in Education; E-Commerce, Internet Policy Issues; Multimedia Taxonomy; Historical, Social and Ethical Issues of Computing
1. Martin, C. D. and Pearson, W., Broadening Participation through a Comprehensive, Integrated System: Final Report on an NSF Workshop , Pathways to STEM Careers: Preparing the STEM Workforce for the 21st Century, January, 2005.
2. Wardle, C., Martin, C.D. and Clark, V.A., The Increasing Scarcity of Women in Information Technology Is a Social Justice Issue , Challenges for the Citizen of the Information Society: Proceedings of 7th International Conference, ETHICOMP 2004, p. 983-903, Syros, Greece, April 2004.
3. Yousef, M., Martin, C. D., Similarities and Differences Between HCI Academics and Software Designers on the Ranking of Criteria Measuring the Semantic Efficacy of Interface Metaphors , HCI International 2003.
4. Heller, R.S., Martin, C.D, Haneef, N., and Gievska-Krlui,S., Using a Theoretical Multimedia Taxonomy Framework , ACM Journal of Educational Resources in Computing. Vol. 1, no.1, Spring 2001, Article #6, 22 pages.
5. Martin, C.D., Using Technology to Create Trust in a Virtual World , Proceedings of the COE International Symposium on Creative Digital Media, Keio University Research Center, Tokyo, Japan, December, 2000.
6. Heller, R. S. and Martin, C. D., Using a Theoretical Multimedia Taxonomy Framework , Proceedings of the ED-MEDIA'99 Conference, Seattle, WA, June, 1999.
7. Martin, C.D. and Wardle, C., Paradigms, Pitfalls and the Pipeline: Gender Issues in the Information Technology Workforce , Proceedings of the IEEE International Society of Technology And Society (ISTAS) Conference, Rutgers University, New Jersey, October, 1999.
8. Martin, C. D., An Alternative to Government Regulation and Censorship: Content Advisory Systems for Interactive Media , Chapter in The V-Chip Debate (Monroe Price, editor) Lawrence Erlbaum Assoc. Publishers, London, 1999.
9. Martin, C. D., Integrating Service Learning into Computer Science through a Social Impact Analysis , AAHE Monograph on Service Learning in Engineering, 1999.