A DC-based entrepreneur is seeking a developer with extensive backend and front end expertise to create a dynamic site at shoutabout.org. The site would facilitate activism in a simple and exciting way based on conversation and debate in the news cycle.
There’s a clear need and the solution been validated by a group of advisors that includes journalists, nonprofit executives and social media consultants. A detailed mockup and pitch deck are available for discussion.
The duration of involvement would be three months beginning in early May:
• 20 hours per week
• Hourly rate based on qualifications
• Experienced Web developer pursuing advanced degree (knowledge of Drupal
may prove especially useful)
• Interested in entrepreneurship
• Passionate about social causes
• Interested in long-term involvement as website grows
I am a communications officer at the American Red Cross with responsibility for Latin America and the Caribbean. My background includes work in social media, traditional media and advocacy.
Please contact Mat at email@example.com with your resume, interest,
availability and salary requirements.