Please follow the links below to various academic forms that a SEAS student may need during their undergraduate career.  Once the form is completed and has all required signatures you can submit the forms via our online submission webpage.

In order to complete, submit, and check the status of your Undergraduate Advising Form, visit our new portal. Please make sure you have the most up-to-date browser when using the portal and if you are using Safari you must be sure to have "prevent cross site tracking" turned off and if using Chrome you must "allow all cookies". If you have any additional technical issues accessing the portal, please email IT Help.


New Undergraduate Advising Form Portal


SEAS Forms University Forms

The following forms are available via the Registrar’s Forms webpage:

  • Consortium Registration and Equivalent Approval
  • Consortium Drop/Withdrawal
  • Internal Transfer Request
  • Late Graduation Application
  • Leave of Absence/Continuous Enrollment
  • RTF-EZ
  • RTF: Registration Transaction Form Classic
  • Student Consent (FERPA Waiver)
  • Transfer Credit Approval
  • Undergraduate Student Withdrawal (COMPLETE)

Registrar Forms

Forms by Major
Biomedical Engineering
Computer Science
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Systems Engineering and Applied Science & Technology