Mini-Pitch George Competition
The Center For Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE) presents the Mini-Pitch George Competition taking place on March 25 from 11 - 2:30pm in the University Student Center. This event will consist of ONE round and will be a hybrid event. Winners will receive bragging rights, media coverage, in-kind prizes, and additional NVC-related opportunities.
Registration for Mini-Pitch George is due March 12th by 11:59pm.
Important things to know prior to registering include:
- If you have pitched in previous years, you are still welcome welcome to participate, however you cannot receive first prize for the same business idea.
- There is a MAXIMUM total of FIVE (5) members per TEAM. You will need to know each team member's full name, email address, GW student status, and GW School Affiliation when registering.
- You will be asked to assign a TEAM LEADER within your group. The team leader will receive all important information, updates, and documentation pertaining to the competition. If you are a one (1) person team, you are automatically assumed to be the team leader.
- Please have the TEAM LEADER fill out this form. ONE REGISTRATION FORM SUBMISSION PER TEAM. Any duplicates will be discarded unless you email us with a valid reason.
- You will be asked to provide a description of your company/venture in 1000 CHARACTERS OR LESS (around 200 words). This will be shared with Judges prior to the event.
After registering, the team leader will receive an email with an assigned time slot for Mini Pitch George that will serve as your pitch session. Each pitch session is 12 minutes long.
12-minute Pitch Session Breakdown:
1 minute for the team to get situated online, address any technical issues, etc.
3 minutes for the team to pitch their business venture idea
6 minutes for Q & A with the judges
2 minutes for judge's to score the team
If you have any questions, please email the Project Manager, Jessica Vodilka at [email protected].