Professor Rahul Simha has broad ranging research interests. He is happiest when exploring outside-the-box ideas, especially in collaboration with others. His current research interests include: quantum computing, computational neuroscience, complex systems, STEM education.
- Ph.D., University of Massachusetts, 1990
- M.S., University of Massachusetts, 1986
- Bioinformatics and biomedical computing
- Computer science
- Computer security and information assurance
- Networking and mobile computing
- Pervasive computing